Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016

Canberra: Die Hauptstadt/the capital city

Hallo alle zusammen.
Nach der Nacht in Batemans Bay habe ich nach einem kurzen Abstecher in den Murramarang National Park, wo ich Kängurus am Strand beobachten konnte, die Fahrt nach Canberra angetreten (15.01.16).
Hello everybody.
After the night in Batemans Bay I started my drive to Canberra after I made a short side trip to Murramarang National Park, where I was able to observe kangaroos at the beach (15th of January 2016).


Nachdem ich in Canberra angekommen war, habe ich das New Parliament am Capitol Hill besucht.
After my arrival in Canberra I visited the New Parliament at the Capitol Hill.


Das House of Parliaments/the House of Parliaments:

Der Senat/the Senate:

Ausblick vom Dach des Parlaments auf das Old Parliament und das Australian War Memorial:
View from the roof of the parliament with view of the Old Parliament and the Australian War Memorial:

Die Nacht verbrachte ich auf einer Rest Area außerhalb von Canberra.
I spent the night on a rest area outside of Canberra.

Am nächsten Tag (16.01.16) besuchte ich das National Museum of Australia und das Australian War Memorial. Im Australian War Memorial ist ein Museum integriert.
The next day (16th of January 2016) I visited the National Museum of Australia and the Australian War Memorial. Inside the Australian War Memorial a museum is integrated.

National Museum of Australia:

Australian War Memorial:

Die Nacht verbrachte ich auf der Black Mountain Peninsula in Canberra.
I spent the night on the Black Mountain Peninsula in Canberra.


Heute (17.01.16) besuchte ich die Australian National Botanic Gardens und machte einen kurzen Abstecher zum Old Parliament und zur aboriginal tent embassy.
Today 17th of January 2016) I visited the Australian National Botanic Gardens and made a short side trip to the Old Parliament and the aboriginal tent embassy.

Australian National Botanic Gardens:

Old Parliament and/und aboriginal tent embassy:

Die Nacht werde ich wieder auf der Black Mountain Peninsula verbringen, wo ich in ein Oldtimertreffen reingeraten bin.
I will spend the night on the Black Mountain Peninsula, where I blundered into an Oldtimer Meeting.


Morgen geht es dann weiter Richtung Süden.
Tomorrow I will continue my journey southbound


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen